January 21, 2005

Dream I

It was the aftermath of a storm; bits of debris (mostly leaves and small branches) were all over the large parking lot.

It was necessary for me to fly my plane to a house on top of a mountain, but I needed supplies first.

As I was gathering the needed materials, the wound in my stomach started to ooze. I pressed my fingers against it, and noted with some surprise that there appeared to be something hard under the skin.

I recalled when I first received the wound, some days back; a man with a large wooden pole had accidentally backed into me, and thrust the pole into my stomach. He was mortified and apologized profusely, but I thought nothing of it.

I pulled the object out of my skin, and it was a small piece of the pole, perhaps three inches in length. I broke it open, and there was a small scroll of paper inside.

I unwrapped it, and this is what it said: Brown should be the color of kitchen linoleum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home