October 05, 2023

Dream 250

I was on Mars with J. Michael Strazynski.  We were going through a series of Backrooms-like rooms, warmly colored rooms with dull brownish carpet.  JMS was following a small man with closely cropped hair, who was bouncing like a bubble from room to room.  His face was a stoic scowl, except when JMS and I were guessing about the nature of this place; then his face assumed a disgusted smirk.

Most of the rooms had a large, loosely wrapped cardboard box in the center of the floor.  These contained small cushions, about the size of a piece of paper and about an inch thick.  JMS was duly collecting these.  We came across one box that, when opened, revealed some kind of couch-easy chair that was disassembled.  "I can't carry that," JMS smiled.

I spotted a dolly, and wheeled it over and loaded the parts onto it.  JMS had already left this room, so I hastened to follow.

In the corridor outside, I met a crazed-seeming man with a huge collection of spears.  He would demonstrate these by thrusting them to within half an inch to my face, while he shouted out trivia about The Matrix movies and how to pronounce the Wachowski's name.  

Finally, I grabbed one of the spears when he thrust it at me.  "Stop doing that!" I said, and he appeared to come out of some kind of trance.  I looked around to see if I could find JMS, but all I saw was endless corridors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home