October 10, 2005

Dream XXX

I was encased in a tube, which was planted in the ground and stretched upward into the sky. It went for quite some distance, but since I was in a suspended state, I could not bend my neck to look upward.

The tube was in the midst of a dry, desolate plain. Cracked earth extended for miles in all directions. In one direction, a series of low, broken hills pushed up from the horizon. It was always twilight in this place...the light never changed.

People came to me for advice, and wisdom. They would stand before the tube and ask questions. I would answer them, and they were always satisfied with what I said. I was completely removed from the questions and the answers. That activity used only a small portion of my brain, which was sealed off from the rest of me.

Where I was, I contemplated a sky filled with stars. The splendors of the heavens occupied my thoughts constantly. I could feel my mind move outward, among the stars and the myriad worlds thereof, and I could hear the music of the cosmos. I knew great joy to be so connected to everything, to be a part of the universe.

And I was happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home