May 30, 2005

Dream XXIII

I was resting on the couch, and I decided to leave my corporeal body so I could do some vacuuming. I used my small handvac and went over the carpet.

In the bedroom, there was a telephone stand with a printer on it. I reached around to vaccuum under the stand, but there was something there that wouldn't vacuum up. I moved myself so I could get a better look, and I saw what appeared to be a dead mouse.

Muttering about my cats, I tried to vacuum up the mouse with my hand vac, but it would not come up; then I realised that the mouse wasn't dead.

I removed the hand vac, and the mouse ran out the other side of the telephone stand. It ran until it reached the front door, then it ran outside. Now that it was outside, I could see that it was actually some kind of ferret. I knew that people kept ferrets as pets, so I grabbed it and held it, and walked over to one of my neighbors and asked her if she knew who owned the animal. She didn't, and then the animal squirmed out of my arms suddenly, and ran away down toward where the garbage bin was.

I followed, and the animal stopped and turned toward me, and opened its mouth wide. It didn't seem to be a threatening gesture, but I wondered if it was making a hissing sound. I couldn't hear, because I was listening to the stereo using wireless headphones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home