December 22, 2023

Dream 252

I was staying at my ex-wife's house, doing odd jobs and things.  We were getting along fine, to the ppoint where she was wondering if getting back together might work out.  I wasn't really encouraging, though.

She took our sons to the grocery store.  After she left the house, I followed behind, taking care not to be seen.

She and our older son continued down the hill past the store, while my younger son went inside.  I headed back to the house.

I was working on a drawing of a submarine, trying to show various stages of it sinking below the surface, by depicting various shadows and such.  I couldn't find my art supplies, though.  I was going to put the drawing on my easel, but I couldn't find that either.  I put the drawing behind some bubble wrap and continued to look.

But before I continued the search, I decided to watch a video, so I put on a remake of a famous slasher movie.  It was the first film by a director who went on to be quite famous.  It was about a killer who haunted an abandoned auto junkyard.  Some people went from car to car, removing seats, and they decided to do the same for a couple of tractor trailer trucks.  It was very atmospheric and stylish.  For some reason, it was introduced by the cast of Mystery Science Theatre 3000.

I looked up from my search and my eyesight was blocked by a person I couldn't see.  She reached around and hugged me and brought me close to her chest.  I started kissing her.  I thought it was my ex-wife, but I realized I didn't know for certain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home