February 07, 2024

Dream 254

We were due to image and process a large number of PCs at work.  I volunteered to help out, though it wasn't normally part of my work.  The other guys were very pleased.

And they were so happy, they moved my bed into the imaging room so that I could wake up and begin working.  I was a bit taken aback by this, as I had no idea how they'd gotten my bed, but I was okay with it in the end.  I started arranging the sheets, wondering how I could sleep with all the noise--it sounded like a rocky coast, waves crashing into rock.

I settled down to sleep, and soon dreamt of the various mechanical races from the Doctor Who program.  There were the Daleks, Cybermen, and Monoids.  I remember seeing the Monoids standing on the shore (to give a size comparison) and thinking, "That's not what they looked like.  They didn't have a red multi-function arm that was as long as they were."

I woke up, feeling uneasy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home