March 28, 2005

Dream XV

I was writing a review of a low-budget sci-fi/horror movie. Which movie it was, I don't know, except that I know it was not Teenagers from Outer Space, because either the lead character or the actor portraying him was named "Archie" or "Ritchie" and so, it couldn't be Teenagers.

I was writing description as a monstrous character (an actor in minimal makeup, with vines, veins and other coloration supplied by a colored gel over a light, projected on the actor's body) slowly crept from one end of a parking lot to another. Suddenly, however, I was filming the scene myself, with a VHS camcorder.

I was struggling to keep the scene in focus while not moving toward the actor (who was moving away from me, feebly rahring), and while trying to write my review at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home