May 11, 2005

Dream XIX

I was going to go swimming with my friend John and brother Mike.

We couldn't find Mike, so we went by ourselves. The pool was crowded at first, but we went in anyway and swam around.

Seeemlingly only a few moments later, the pool was deserted, except for myself. An overweight middle aged man showed up then, already dressed in trunks and placing his towells and such in one of the chairs. I decided that it was time to leave.

I got dressed except for my shoes, which were on a sort of platform going across the pool, like a diving board or plank, just barely on the surface. I thought to myself that it was dumb of me to get dressed without getting my shoes first. If I walked out on the plank, my weight would sink it enough into the pool so that my shoes would get wet, and I'd have wet socks, too, which would mean an uncomfortable walk back home.

There were other pairs of shoes around the pool that looked very similar to mine, but they were newer than mine. I tried on one pair, but they didn't fit right and I knew it was wrong to take them.

I asked the middle aged man, who was preparing to enter the pool, if he could get my shoes for me. He said he would, and he leapt into the pool with a tremendous splash and, thus, got them wetter than I would have had a strode out to them. He grabbed them, swam to the side of the pool and handed them to me.

I put them on, wet, and walked around until they dried. Later, I showed a well-known internet film reviewer some PDF files of two new animated characters, who were elongated heads with wide, toothsome mouths. They were mirror images, facing each other, and both of them had injured, bandaged necks. One of the characters was good and the other was evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home