March 15, 2005

Dream XIV

I was watching The Triplets of Bellville as part of my job. I had to keep track of multiple versions of running times--total running time, running time without songs (which were many), running times with different versions of the songs, or different songs entirely, etc. There were many different things I had to fill out on a chart as the film progressed.

It started to rain outside. I opened the door to let the cats in, and I noticed, as I had for several weeks now, the front door was marked with a small trickle of urine. As one of my cats came in, she looked at the trickle, nodded and said, "Oh good, my pee is still there."

With a bit of surprise, I asked her if she was the one who had been responsible for this, all this time?

She did not answer, but simply strolled inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home