May 08, 2024

Dream 257

I was walking across the campus as the evening fell, and as I passed some tall trees, I heard a very strange cry.  I looked up and saw some strange looking owls.  They were beautiful, with a large red crest.

I took out my phone to take some pictures, but my camera app would not cooperate.  Night was falling, and the chief owl started flying around; every now and then his tail emitted a soft green light beam, about four feet in length.  

I really wanted some photos then, and desperately tried to aim my camera and just started shooting, hoping I would get something.

When I returned to the main building, I wandered through the milling crowds and sat on a bench to look at the pictures.  Somehow, all my photos had become badly distorted.  I showed some of them to a woman I'd met previously, and she thought they appeared ominous.  I thought the best thing to do was to turn the phone off, but none of the buttons responded.

I then showed them to James from work, and at that point they started infecting reality.  A group of men in suits in front of us suddenly had rivulets of meat entwined around them, and large white areas had been spun over their upper bodies.  

Once again I tried to turn the phone off, but with no luck.  I held the buttons in until my fingers ached but the phone would not turn off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home